Python Libraries for Turta Sensor uHAT
Turta Sensor uHAT for Raspberry Pi Zero
Sensor uHAT is a sensor and IR control board for Raspberry Pi Zero.
This repository includes libraries, samples, and component datasheets of Sensor uHAT.
- Measures temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, and calculates altitude via Bosch Sensortec BME280 environmental sensor.
- Detects movement and theft attempts via accelerometer and tilt sensor NXP MMA8491Q.
- Senses ambient light and UV Index via Silicon Labs SI1133 sensor.
- Controls home electronics via IR remote transmitter.
- Sensor uHAT has Grove System compatible I2C, UART, and digital ports.
- Carries ID EEPROM for Raspberry Pi HAT specification compliance.
Raspberry Pi Configuration
- You should enable I2C from the Raspberry Pi's configuration. To do so, type 'sudo raspi-config' to the terminal, then go to 'Interfacing Options' and enable the I2C.
Visit docs.turta.io for documentation.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for turta_sensoruhat-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl