Python Package for programmatically retrieving LCN of television channels.
Python Package for programmatically retrieving the LCN of television channels. This was originally designed for Home Assistant.
NOTE: Many TV channel list providers has no official API; therefore, this library may stop working at any time without warning.
Originally inspired by AlexaControlledSamsungTV.
- Check for open features/bugs or initiate a discussion on one.
- Fork the repository.
- Install the dev environment:
python3 -m venv venv.
- Enter the virtual environment:
- Install requirements:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Code your new feature or bug fix.
- Write a test that covers your new functionality.
README.mdwith any new documentation.
- Run tests and ensure 100% code coverage for your contribution:
- Ensure you have no linting errors:
- Add yourself to
- Submit a pull request!
GPLv30. By providing a contribution, you agree the contribution is licensed under GPLv3.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tvchannellist-0.2.1-py3-none-any.whl (21.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size tvchannellist-0.2.1.tar.gz (6.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for tvchannellist-0.2.1-py3-none-any.whl