You can using Twitter in CLI mode
# tweeli = twitter + cli
A command line interface for Twitter with some cool features writing with python 3
- First, enable Twitter apps for your account with the following link [Twitter Account Manager](https://apps.twitter.com).
- Then, write all neccessary information into config file which is located in src/config/config.ini
- Install the required packages in requirements.txt:
`sh $ pip3 install -r requirements.txt ` * Run main.py program and press ‘tab’ to show all available commands. Then run your ideal command and enjoy it!
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/smmtaheri/tweeli .
Please fork it and raise a pull request for your contribution.
- Complete twitter core functions (list, direct, trends and …)
- Implement file system caching (handle twitter api limites and )
- Add unfollow track (DB is required!)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tweeli-1.0.1-py3-none-any.whl (17.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size tweeli-1.0.1.tar.gz (9.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|