TxTrader Securities Trading API Controller
txTrader - Twisted Trading API Controller
txTrader aims to eliminate the complexity of managing and interacting with multiple trading system APIs, presenting a native python interface.
- Cross-Platform securities trading API management engine
- Provides a trader's eye view of the interaction with the trading system API.
- Decouples business logic from low-level implementation details of interaction with the broker's API
- Maintains internal data structures used to verify each step of the order management / trade execution transaction.
- Supports fault-tolerance by maintaining a continuous connection with the API in the event of application failure.
- Frees trading software design from timing and architectural constraints imposed by the API implementation.
- Built on the mature and reliable twisted python networking engine.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size txTrader-1.14.29-py2.py3-none-any.whl (37.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size txTrader-1.14.29.tar.gz (37.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for txTrader-1.14.29-py2.py3-none-any.whl