An enhanced typing library with casting and validation.
An enhanced version of the Python typing library that always uses the latest version of typing available, regardless of which version of Python is in use.
Install it using pip:
pip install typingplus
- Contains all of the typing library, and is guaranteed to use the latest installed version of the typing library, even if the version of Python in use has an older version of typing.
- typing_extensions is integrated to be as compatible with the future of the typing module as possible.
- Support for comment type hints.
- A functional cast function, including to the abstract types defined in the typing module.
- An is_instance function that works with the abstract types defined in the typing module.
- An upgrade_typing function that will replace the stdlib version of typing with the latest version from either the stdlib or the backport.
See PEP 484.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|typingplus-2.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (9.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.6||Jan 11, 2018|
|typingplus-2.2.1.tar.gz (11.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 11, 2018|