Reads and sets routing configuration from a package
tzf.pyramid_routing is a convenience package, that helps loading routing defined and kept in separate list.
Documentation can be found here: http://packages.python.org/tzf.pyramid_routing
To run tests install extra dependencies from tests group and simply type py.test
- introduced pylama for running code linters
- rewritten tests to py.test
- MIT License and Authors
- fixes for python 3.3
- Added method to allow to import main method and pass routing modules as argument.
- Some fixes for pypi releases
- resolved issue with package submodule loading
- main functionality
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|tzf.pyramid_routing-0.1.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (11.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Mar 19, 2014|
|tzf.pyramid_routing-0.1.2.tar.gz (12.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 19, 2014|