My Personal Playground
Python is an interpreted high-level general-purpose programming language. It is the first programming language I learned, so I have quite a bit of experience with it.
Using GitHub Actions every time that I push a commit, the project is analyzed using CodeQL and tested with PyTest. Furthermore, every time I release a new version, the package is automatically published to PyPI.
I do some exercises and challenges every day in: UltiRequiem/daily-python-practice
- Python Type Checking
- Python's Instance, Class, and Static Methods Demystified
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) in Python 3
- Python Objects and Classes
- How can I access a classmethod from inside a class in Python
- Should Python class filenames also be camelCased?
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for ultiplayground-0.1.5-py3-none-any.whl