Control ClickOS Domains (and get unimon data)
Unimon Control 🎛
Unimon Control is port of ClickOS Control into Python. This hopes to make life easier for future edits given the amou t of string handling required from this program...
This currently supports all the same features as the original ClickOS Control so can be used as a stand in replacement. This program does not depend on
libxenstore, but does depend on
See the README for ClickOS Control here.
Install using pip (for python 3):
pip install --user unimon-ctl sudo unimon-ctl -h
(script should be added to
~/.local/bin by default)
Or use with Docker:
docker run --rm -it -v /var/run/xenstored/socket:/var/run/xenstored/socket willfantom/unimon-ctl -h
Re-Implemented ClickOS-Ctl Features
- Use xenstore to communicate with clickos instance ✅
- Install/Remove click configs to clickos domains ✅
- Start/Stop clickos routers ✅
- Get list of clickos domain's routers and states ✅
- Check state of specific router ✅
- Prints some emoji ✅
- Pythony (can be installed via
- Dockery (can be ran using Docker) 🐳
This has been made as part of my PhD work, so will not be maintained beyond the feature set I require.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for unimon_ctl-0.1.1a0-py3-none-any.whl