IPTC metadata extraction and storage for images in Plone
unweb.iptc will extract IPTC metadata from uploaded images and will save them as Dublic Core metadata in Plone. Whenever the Dublin Core metadata is updated in Plone, the IPTC metadata inside the image file will be respectively updated.
Works independently, or in combination with unweb.watermark.
No need to install from the Plone Control Panel. Simply add it to your buildout eggs section.
Created by unweb.me
- #1 Set the CreationDate based on information given in IPTC records Date Created and Time Created (requres py-dateutil for parsing the timezone information). If IPTC Date Created is not set, fallback to Exif DateTimeOriginal [fRiSi]
- handle images with latin-1 encoded iptc data too. description works ootb, title needs an extra encoding try. [fRiSi]
- Cleanup dependencies [fRiSi]
- remove unnecessary depencency on grok
- no need to initialize the package as Zope2 product
- move dependencies on plone.app.testing and interlude to unweb.iptc[test] extra
- Add dependency on Procuts.CMFPlone and ATContentTypes
- Remove empty locales folder which was causing problems in some buildouts
- Initial release
- Dimitris Moraitis, dimo at unweb.me
- Christos Psalits, cpsaltis at unweb.me
- Markos Gogoulos, provetza at unweb.me
- Harald Friessnegger, harald at webmeisterei (dot) com
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size unweb.iptc-0.4.zip (90.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|