Buildout recipe to configure an ftp proxy for Plone sites
A zc.buildout recipe for Plone sites that configures an ftp upload proxy with resume support in front of Zope’s Medusa FTP. Plone users can login using their username and password. When a file is succefully uploaded it is moved to the user’s home folder in Plone.
- Code repository: http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/unweb.recipe.ploneftp/
- Questions and comments to https://unweb.me/contact
- Report bugs at http://plone.org/products/unweb.recipe.ploneftp/issues
The recipe supports the following options:
address host and port to listen on. Defaults to port 21 zope_ftp_address host and port of the zope ftp. Defaults to 127.0.0.1:8021 path path of the target folder in Zope. Defaults to /Plone/Members/%s where %s is the username tmp_dir temporary directory where files will be uploaded. Defaults to /tmp/PloneFTP login_message custom login message. Defaults to "Welcome to Plone FTP. Your uploaded file may not be visible in FTP when the upload has finished. Go to your Plone site member folder to see your file." logout_message custom logout message. Defaults to "Thanks for using Plone FTP!"
Created by unweb.me
Based on plumiftp by Andy Nicholson and Victor Rajewski.
Development sponsored by engagemedia.org
- Dimitris Moraitis, dimo at unweb.me
- Andy Nicholson, andy at infiniterecursion.com.au
- Victor Rajewski, vik at engagemedia.org
- Initial release [dimo]