Easy data parsing for courses at the University of Washington
The uwtools library is inspired by the Pandas library, incorporating similar styles in parameter declaration and ease of use.
Some features of the library include:
- Easily get quarter date ranges and current/upcoming quarters at UW.
- Easy parsing of the current Time Schedules and Course Catalogs for every UW Campus.
- Times for course sections in Time Schedules converted to
- Complete list of buildings with abbreviations, full names and coordinates.
- Data stored and returned in
Pythondictionaries for easy searching/manipulation.
- Time Schedule Data is available for courses beginning
pip install uwtools
|course_catalogs||Parse the UW Course Catalogs|
|departments||Get information about UW Departments|
|academic_year||Find the academic school year|
|time_schedules||Parse the UW Time Schedules from Winter 2003 - Present for UW Campuses|
|buildings||Get a list of buildings at each UW Campus with full names included|
|geocode||Find coordinates for buildings at each UW Campus|
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.