A simple module to extract html/script/style from a vuejs '.vue' file (can minimize/es2015 compliant js) ... just py2 or py3, NO nodejs !
It's just an utility to generate HTML(template), SCRIPT and STYLE from a VUE/SFC component (*.vue). It won't replace webpack/nodejs/vue-cli, it fills the "Sometimes you have to work with the tools you have, not the ones you want." gap.
- NO node-js stack, only pure python (py2 or py3 compliant)
- Ability to use python components
- Components can be styled with SASS or LESS ccs-pre-processors !
- Provide a JS-minifier (ES5 compliant JS, via closure)
- Ability to post process stuff, with your own processors
- Respect VueJs specs (at least one template tag, many style (scoped or not) tags)
templatesare converted to a
<script type="text/x-template" id="XXX"></script>(not converted to JS)
- Unittested (coverage 100%)
- no import/from !
import vbuild c=vbuild.render("mycompo.vue") #c=vbuild.render("vues/*.vue") #c=vbuild.render( "c1.vue", "c2.vue" ) #c=vbuild.render( "c1.vue", "vues/*.vue" ) print( c.html ) print( c.script ) print( c.style ) #or print( c ) # all stuff in html tags
Its main purpose is to let you use components (.vue files) in your vuejs app, without a full nodejs stack. It's up to you to create your generator, to extract the things, and create your "index.html" file. It's a 4 lines of python code; example:
import vbuild buf=readYourTemplate("index.tpl") # should contains a tag "<!-- HERE -->" that would be substituted buf=buf.replace("<!-- HERE -->",str( vbuild.render( "vues/*.vue" ) ) ) writeYourTemplate("index.html",buf)
Vue/sfc component compatibility
All classical JS vue/sfc components are compatibles. But now, you can use python component too.
Here is, side by side, the same component (in js, and in python):<image src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/manatlan/vbuild/master/doc/vs.png"/>
To use the full features of vbuild
If you want to use the full features, you'll need to install the optionnal's libs.
sudo pip install pyscss lesscpy closure
- more utilities
- more rock solid version
- and docs !
- add pyscss lesscpy closure to pip setup.py (optionnal's modules)
- see the TODO list for python components too
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for vbuild-0.8.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl