Command line interface for interacting with Vectordash GPUs.
# vectordash-cli A command line tool for interacting with [Vectordash](http://vectordash.com) GPU instances.
For a more detailed overview on how to get started, how the commands work, or general questions, please go to our [docs](https://docs.vectordash.com)!
#### Usage Examples
- vectordash secret <secret_token> - update’s the user’s secret token which is used for authentication
- vectordash list - lists the machines the user can connect to; these are machines user is currently renting
- vectordash ssh <machine_id> - connect the user to a machine via SSH
- vectordash push <machine_id> <from_path> <to_path>
This uses scp to push files to the machine. If <to_path> is not included, then scp pushes it to the machine’s home directory.
- vectordash pull <machine_id> <from_path> <to_path>
Same command as above, except we’re copying files from the machine to the local machine. If <to_path> is not provided, then copies the files to the current directory.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size vectordash-1.9.4.tar.gz (5.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|