A version of Python's dictionary with additional features
A version of Python's dictionary class that has additional features.
Abbreviated feature list:
- Element-wise addition, subtraction, multiplication, and addition.
- Easy saving and loading to/from hdf5 files.
- Conversion to numpy arrays and pandas DataFrames.
- Easy access to contained objects' attributes, returned as another verdict.
- Nested dictionaries can be transposed, i.e. the nesting order can be changed.
- keymin and keymax, which find the extrema values in the dictionary and their keys.
- Subdivision according to the keys or a provided dictionary.
- Extensive support for saving and loading jagged arrays.
pip install verdict
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size verdict-1.1.4-py3-none-any.whl (14.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size verdict-1.1.4.tar.gz (13.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|