Python SDK for Verifai
The official Verifai SDK for Python.
Verifai is a AI solution that can detect ID documents in images. See http://www.verifai.com/ for more info.
Companies use it to comply with the GDPR legislation that states you should not store data about your users and customers that you do not need for your business. By masking unneeded data you can comply to that.
Features of this SDK
- Detect ID documents in JPEG images (in a privacy guaranteed way)
- Give you information about the detected document
- Position in the image
- Type of document
- The zones on the document
- Get a cropped out image from the provided image
- Get crops from all individual zones
- Apply masks to the ID document image
You can install this package by using the pip tool and installing:
$ pip install verifai_sdk
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|verifai_sdk-2.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (15.3 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py2.py3|
Hashes for verifai_sdk-2.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl