Client for DBT API Platform
python-versify is a pure python library wich can find many verses on the bible. The lib relies on Dbt.io for get contents.
Look how python-versify is usefull
from versify.util.Dbt import Dbt dbt = Dbt(config_path="/path/to/config.ini") # DBY is the code of Darby print(dbt.find_verse("DBY", "1 Timothée", 2, 1))
- Find any verse on the bible
- Find random verse on the bible
To install python-versify, simple use pip like that:
pip install python-versify
You need a config file for Dbt like :
[dbt] key = yourDbtKey lang = FRN
Complete documentation is available on this link
How to Contribute
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. :) Make sure to add yourself to AUTHORS.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size versify-0.1.3.tar.gz (5.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|