A vibration analysis and data acquisition suite for the rpi
An vibration analysis measurement suite with a web ui.
Install from pypi as:
$ pip install vibe-recorder $ pip install vibe-analyser
The recorder goes on your rpi, the analyser on any computer you like. Visit http://vibe.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ for full details.
What is it?
The analyser is responsible for:
- specifying the configuration of the measurement system (sample rate, sensitivity)
- ensuring that all connected recorders are at that target (or marked as invalid if not)
- scheduling measurements
- collecting and storing measurement data
- analysing data
- providing a UI
There is 1 analyser service in the system.
The recorder is responsible for:
- managing the connected IMU
- maintaining its state with the analyser
- recording data and sending it to the analyser
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size vibe_recorder-0.4.1-py3-none-any.whl (27.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size vibe-recorder-0.4.1.tar.gz (61.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for vibe_recorder-0.4.1-py3-none-any.whl