A set of scripts for easy benchmarking of VIFF protocols.
Project DescriptionRelease History
ViffBench is a set of scripts that makes it easy to write, execute, and visulize benchmarks of VIFF protocols. Features include
- Benchmarking using arbitrary VIFF revisions.
- Based on ssh and thus benefits from key agents like ssh-agent.
- Benchmarking of distributed VIFF protocols as well as local VIFF code.
- Automatically stores benchmark results in central database.
- Stores benchmark results for every single run, e.g. no info is lost.