Visual Interactive Taskwarrior full-screen terminal interface
Visual Interactive Taskwarrior full-screen terminal interface.
For VIT 1.3, visit here
- Fully-customizable key bindings (default Vim-like)
- Uncluttered display
- No mouse
- Per-column colorization
- Advanced tab completion
- Multiple/customizable themes
- Override/customize column formatters
- Intelligent sub-project indenting
Follow the directions in INSTALL.md
- VIT will suggest to install a default user config file if none exists -- it's fully commented with all configuration options, check it out.
vit --help(know the vit command line arguments)
:helpin vit (look over the "commands")
- Use an xterm terminal (for full color support)
- For suggestions on futher tweaks, see CUSTOMIZE.md
- VIT handles task coloring differently than Taskwarrior, see COLOR.md for more details
Follow the directions in UPGRADE.md
Interested in the architecture, or in helping out with development? See DEVELOPMENT.md
Our friend and collaborator Steve Rader passed away in May 2013. We owe a lot to Steve for his excellent work, and so vit is preserved, maintained and continued.
Taskwarrior Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size vit-2.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (90.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size vit-2.0.0.tar.gz (59.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|