toolbox for computing charge factor used in EOLES model
- automatize extraction of wind speed and wind turbine FC via the renewable.ninja API (https://www.renewables.ninja/).
- build aggregated FC at the France level (B. Shirizadeh et al. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3592447, https://github.com/BehrangShirizadeh/EOLES_elecRES )
- compare simulated wind turbine FC with the RTE experimental ones.
- plot the results with geographical representation
Run the following to install:
pip install vre_eoles
refer to image_features_extract-examples.
- François Bertin– firstname.lastname@example.org
Distributed under the MIT license
About the authors
- François Bertin retired, formally senior scientist at CEA-LETI
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for vre_eoles-0.2.1-py3-none-any.whl