A Microsoft Visual Studio solution and project generator pyackage.
A Python package that automatically generates solutions and projects from python script.
pip install vsgen
There are two ways to use vsgen:
- Manipulate the vsgen classes directly with Python script and then generate the files using vsgen’s commands.
- Use the command line and supply a configuration file that contains the solution and project defintions and let vsgen automaticaly generate the files.
Documentation is available at readthedocs.org.
Use the issue tracker to file any suggestions, bugs or other issues.
- Modularize VSGen with setuptool’s entry points; Fixes #11.
- A plugin architecture has been adopted starting with 0.3.0. The vsgen package is now a core module and any metadata and code used to generates specific projects should be placed in a plugin module.
- The former Python Tools for Visual Studio functionality that was embedded in vsgen has been extracted to vsgen-ptvs
- Refactored the command line argument structure to expose more options to the command line; Fixes #10.
- Adopted fnmatch pattern style for file and directory filter patterns, e.g .txt is now *.txt.
- Fixed auto command’s resolution of the current directory; Fixes #9.
- Added automatic project generation; Fixes #6.
- Fixed mishandling of mkdir command; Fixes #4.
- Updated main’s argument handling; Fixes #1.
- Added missing import; Fixes #2.
- Fixed misnamed PTVSInterpreter class variable; Fixes #3.
- Initial Release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|vsgen-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (23.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Mar 18, 2017|
|vsgen-0.3.0.tar.gz (40.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Mar 18, 2017|