No project description provided
Introduces panels for selecting colors in Wagtail.
- NativeColorPanel that can be used in your edit handler
- NativeColorBlock for usage in a StreamField
- Based on the native HTML5 color picker
- A custom db field for improved validation
- PolyfillColorPanel for cases that require IE11 support (built on Spectrum)
from wagtail.core.models import Page from wagtail_color_panel.fields import ColorField from wagtail_color_panel.edit_handlers import NativeColorPanel class MyPage(Page): color = ColorField() content_panels = Page.content_panels + [ NativeColorPanel('color'), ]
Want to contribute? Awesome. Just send a pull request.
Wagtail-Color-Panel is released under the MIT License.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for wagtail-color-panel-1.4.0.tar.gz
Hashes for wagtail_color_panel-1.4.0-py3-none-any.whl