Import XML data into wagtail to create pages and content
Wagtail WordPress Import
A package for Wagtail CMS to import WordPress blog content from an XML file into Wagtail.
- Wagtail CMS Installed following the initial setup
- WordPress XML export of all content in a single file
- The WordPress website will need to be live and available for importing of assets such as images and documents.
The package has been developed and tested with:
- Wagtail: from 2.14 to 2.16
- Django: 3.1 and 3.2
- Postgres and SQLite Databases
Hashes for wagtail-wordpress-import-0.1.5.tar.gz
Hashes for wagtail_wordpress_import-0.1.5-py3-none-any.whl