A Wagtail module that provides pages and content blocks to show social media feeds
- Fix on Instagram feed which was no longer available
- Dropped support for Wagtail 1.6, 1.7
- Added support for Wagtail 1.9, 1.10 and 1.11
- Added dimensions when returning the attached Twitter Image
- Fixes Facebook support: initially developed on 2.1 while the GraphAPI assumes 2.8.
- Added Facebook field configuration
- Added Twitter options via default config
- Added Facebook support
- Added ability to mix all the feeds; just leave feedconfig empty in SocialFeedPage or SocialFeedBlock.
- Made all returned data avaiable in FeedItem objects, even if it is not stored explicitly.
- Fixed PyPI long_description format error
- Fixed value_for_form error in FeedChooserBlock
- Made looping over multiple result pages more DRY
- Improved moderate page title
- Fixed AttributeError in FeedChooserBlock.value_for_form
- Updated license model to BSD
- Added block type ‘SocialFeedBlock’
- Added SocialFeedModerateMenu which live detects configuration changes
- Added FeedItem to consolidate the item/post structure
- Added search functionality to the Feed objects
- Dropped Wagtail 1.5 support in favour of using the IntegerBlock
- First implementation
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for wagtailsocialfeed-0.4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl