Mr Wensleydale. Query the AST.
Mr Wensleydale. Query Python, get the AST as JSON.
The AST, or abstract syntax tree, is a set of data structures that describe your python script. By exposing the AST to json, it can be treated as data, which means it can be reported on.
Sample use cases include:
- Visualizing the routing tree of a web application.
- Visualizing a class hierarchy.
- Auditing large code bases using queries.
Currently only Python 3.5 is supported.
- Recursive imports: Trace into calls.
- Pythonic paths: Use python dotted paths instead of file paths.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wensleydale-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (6.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size wensleydale-0.1.0.tar.gz (55.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for wensleydale-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl