Miscellaneous utilities for working with camera data
Miscellaneous utilities for working with camera data:
- Utilities for working with images and videos (many of which use OpenCV “under the hood”)
- Functions which support basic visualization of image and object points
- Functions which support camera calibration using OpenCV and/or COLMAP
## Task list
- Add option to project_points() to include points that are projected inside the frame with distortion but just outside the frame without
- Integrate (Docker-based?) version of OpenCV which supports proprietary codecs (primarily mp4)
- Consider implementing additional objects/classes (e.g., Camera)
- Move Wildflower-specific functionality into separate package
- Add additional functions so we can eliminate OpenCV as dependency for wf-process-pose_data, wf-video-io, wf-camera-calibration, etc.
- Implement more performant replacement for cv.triangulatePoints()
- Augment drawing functions so they can handle multiple objects, Nan values, etc.
- Get ride of unused/buggy functions in core
- Clean up color conversion helper functions (use OpenCV functions?)
- Move 3D projection code into its own submodule
- Convert drawing functions in core to object-oriented Matplotlib interface?
- Convert drawing functions in core to OpenCV drawing API?
- Fix comments in generate_camera_pose() (currently describes yaw inaccurately)
- Clean up handling of coordinates (shouldn’t OpenCV accept numpy arrays?)
- Clean up handling of large integer coordinates
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wf_cv_utils-3.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (20.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size wf-cv-utils-3.1.0.tar.gz (10.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for wf_cv_utils-3.1.0-py3-none-any.whl