The intent of this package is to be able to make your plone site completely read-only except for a set of conditions that can be defined and enabled/disabled.
Adding a commit condition
An example commit rule:
from wildcard.lockdown import addCommitCondition addCommitCondition("User Area", path="/someuserarea/*") addCommitCondition("R/W domain", domain="backend.testsite.com")
You’ll then need to enable them in the control panel.
- Name of condition that’ll show up in the management inteface
- An enabling glob expression. This path is always based of the relative Plone site, not the Zope root.
- Enabling HTTP request method
- Published object’s portal type
- Enabling globing globbing expression for the host name
- require user to be logged in
- Custom function to do manual checks against the request object. Return True if you want to commit, false if not.
Every rule parameter in the commit condition will need to be valid in order for the condition to successfully allow the commit.
Only one condition needs to be valid on the request in order for the commit to take place.
- Initial release
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wildcard.lockdown-1.0a1.zip (26.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|