wim is a command line tool to create Web images.
wim is a command line tool to create images for the Web.
wim input.png -t 'add this text at the bottom'
Type wim --help for info on all command line options.
- Add text at the bottom of the image.
- Scale image to a maximum dimension.
- Reduce image file size.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://pythonhosted.org/wim/
- Include requirements.txt.
- Added scale and quantize options to determine image size and quality.
- Added help texts for arguments.
- Append text at the bottom of image instead of composing 2 images.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.