Allows to show or hide the left or right portlet column per document
This Plone addon allows editors to control the visibility of portlet columns - no matter if they are empty or contain portlets.
Editors can choose between:
- showing a column (even if it does not contain any portlets)
- hiding a column (even if it contains portlets)
- only show non-empty columns (standard Plone behaviour)
wm.showhidecolumns uses infrastructure available in Plone 4:
the request variables disable_plone.rightcolumn and disable_plone.leftcolumn are used to control the column visibilty. (no portletmanagers get overwritten or monkey-patched).
archetypes.schemaextender is used to make the settings available on all types implementing wm.showhidecolumns.interfaces.IControlColumns
plone.browserlayer is used to make sure the extra fields and the viewlet that adds the request variables only show up if the product is installed.
To allow control column visibilty on custom content types just make them implement wm.showhidecolumns.interfaces.IControlColumns.
- Add translations for your language (currently English and German)
- Add support for Dexterity content types
- Add tests
- report bugs or request features in the issue tracker
Harald Friessnegger, Author
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wm.showhidecolumns-0.1.zip (27.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|