Water Network Tool for Resilience
[![TravisCI](https://travis-ci.org/sandialabs/WNTR.svg?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/sandialabs/WNTR) [![Coverage Status](https://coveralls.io/repos/github/sandialabs/WNTR/badge.svg?branch=master)](https://coveralls.io/github/sandialabs/WNTR?branch=master) [![Documentation Status](https://readthedocs.org/projects/wntr/badge/?version=latest)](http://wntr.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest) [![Downloads](https://pepy.tech/badge/wntr)](https://pepy.tech/project/wntr)
The Water Network Tool for Resilience (WNTR) is a Python package designed to simulate and analyze resilience of water distribution networks. The software includes capability to:
- Generate water network models
- Modify network structure and operations
- Add disruptive events including pipe leaks
- Add response/repair strategies
- Simulate pressure dependent demand and demand-driven hydraulics
- Simulate water quality
- Evaluate resilience
- Visualize results
For more information, go to http://wntr.readthedocs.io
To cite WNTR, use one of the following references:
- Klise, K.A., Murray, R., Haxton, T. (2018). An overview of the Water Network Tool for Resilience (WNTR), In Proceedings of the 1st International WDSA/CCWI Joint Conference, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, July 23-25, 075, 8p.
- Klise, K.A., Bynum, M., Moriarty, D., Murray, R. (2017). A software framework for assessing the resilience of drinking water systems to disasters with an example earthquake case study, Environmental Modelling and Software, 95, 420-431, doi: 10.1016/j.envsoft.2017.06.022
- Klise, K.A., Hart, D.B., Moriarty, D., Bynum, M., Murray, R., Burkhardt, J., Haxton, T. (2017). Water Network Tool for Resilience (WNTR) User Manual, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Technical Report, EPA/600/R-17/264, 47p.
WNTR is released under the Revised BSD license. See the LICENSE.txt file.
- wntr - Python package
- documentation - User manual
- examples - Examples and network files
- ci - Software requirements for continuous integration testing
The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) GitHub project code is provided on an “as is” basis and the user assumes responsibility for its use. EPA has relinquished control of the information and no longer has responsibility to protect the integrity , confidentiality, or availability of the information. Any reference to specific commercial products, processes, or services by service mark, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply their endorsement, recommendation or favoring by EPA. The EPA seal and logo shall not be used in any manner to imply endorsement of any commercial product or activity by EPA or the United States Government.
Sandia Funding Statement
Sandia National Laboratories is a multimission laboratory managed and operated by National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia, LLC., a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell International, Inc., for the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-NA-0003525.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wntr-0.2.1-py3.7.egg (3.3 MB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.7||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size wntr-0.2.1-py3-none-any.whl (3.0 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size wntr-0.2.1.tar.gz (3.0 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|