A Python library with various tools to interact with the Wolfram Language and the Wolfram Cloud.
Wolfram Client library for Python
The Wolfram Client Library provides seamless Wolfram Language integration in Python. A list of features provided by the library:
- evaluate arbitrary code on a local kernel,
- evaluate arbitrary code on Wolfram cloud, public or private,
- call deployed APIFunction,
- build Python functions on top of Wolfram Language functions,
- represent arbitrary Wolfram Language code as Python object,
- serialize Python object to Wolfram Language string InputForm,
- serialize Python object to WXF,
- extend serialization to any arbitrary Python class,
- parse WXF encoded expressions.
This project is released under the MIT licence.
The library is maintained by Wolfram Research. The code is on Github. Pull requests and suggestions are always welcomed.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wolframclient-1.1.4.tar.gz (783.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|