🏋️ Browser based Sport and Workout Organizer 🏃♀️
Workoutizer is a simple web application for organizing your workouts and sports activities. It is designed to work locally on any UNIX-like system running Python.
- Automatic import of Garmin
- Automatic naming of activities based on daytime, sport and geo location
- Render your activity gps data on different OSM maps
- Plot your activity specific data e.g. heart rate, pace, temperature, cadence and altitude
- Integrate laps into both plots and maps
- Connected plots and map via mouse hovering
- Find sections with highest speed and max altitude gain using sportgems and highlight on map
- Add untracked activities manually via the GUI
- Export activities as
- Add as many different sports as you want
Workoutizer is still in a somewhat experimental phase. Things might change a lot from one version to another. However, I'm happy to receive bug reports and feedback.
Install workoutizer using pip
pip install workoutizer
Initialize workoutizer to provide some demo data and run it:
wkz init --demo wkz run
See the help description of the CLI with
wkz --help and subcommands, e.g.:
wkz manage --help.
In case you want to run workoutizer on a Raspberry Pi in your local network, follow the Raspberry Pi setup instructions.
|Activity Page 1/2||Activity Page 2/2|
Contributions are welcome - check out the Contribution Guidelines.
Libraries and other tools used by Workoutizer:
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size workoutizer-0.21.1-py3-none-any.whl (943.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size workoutizer-0.21.1.tar.gz (1.5 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for workoutizer-0.21.1-py3-none-any.whl