WAF build tools
This package contains a collection of tools for the [waf](https://waf.io) build environment intended for both native- as well cross compilation of C/C++ based projects.
Following provides a non-exhausting list of functions provided:
- C/C++ setup gcc (cross-compile) toolchains (wtools.wcc)
- C/C++ export to Makefiles (wtools.make)
- C/C++ export to Eclipse projects using WAF (wtools.eclipse_waf)
- C/C++ export to Eclipse projects using GNU make (wtools.eclipse_make)
- C/C++ code formatting (wtools.indent)
- Display component information as tree (wtools.tree)
- Package binaries, libraries and files; supports .rpm, .deb and .ipk (ipkg/opkg)
Take a look at the [wafbook](https://waf.io/book/) For a detailed description of the _waf_ build system.
The wtools package can be installed using pip:
pip3 install wtools –upgrade –no-cache-dir –user
As alternative you can also clone the repository and install the latest revision:
cd ~ git clone https://bitbucket.org/Moo7/wtools.git wtools pip install -e ~/wtools –user