Python Client Library for WTSS.
Web Time Series Service (WTSS) is a lightweight web service for handling time series data from remote sensing imagery. Given a location and a time interval you can retrieve the according time series as a list of real values.
In WTSS a coverage is a three dimensional array associate to spatial and temporal reference systems.
WTSS is based on three operations:
- list_coverages: returns the list of all available coverages in the service.
- describe_coverage: returns the metadata of a given coverage.
- time_series: query the database for the list of values for a given location and time interval.
If you want to know more about WTSS service, please, take a look at its specification.
Linux, macOS, and Windows users can get wtss from the Python Package Index with a recent version of pip:
pip install wtss
If you want to install the Matplotlib support, use the following command:
pip install wtss[matplotlib]
VINHAS, L.; QUEIROZ, G. R.; FERREIRA, K. R.; CÂMARA, G. Web Services for Big Earth Observation Data. Revista Brasileira de Cartografia, v. 69, n. 5, 18 maio 2017.
Copyright (C) 2020 INPE.
Python Client Library for WTSS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the MIT License; see LICENSE file for more details.
- Improved integration with Jupyter Environment: #25.
- Improved plot method for TimeSeries.
- Added Unit-tests.
- Fixed small typos in documentation.
- Basic integration with Jupyter Environment and Matplotlib.
- Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Documentation system based on Sphinx.
- Documentation integrated to Read the Docs.
- Installation and build instructions.
- Package support through Setuptools.
- Installation and usage instructions.
- Travis CI support and PyPI deploy.
- Unit-test environment set.
- Source code versioning based on Semantic Versioning 2.0.0.
- License: MIT.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wtss-0.7.0.post1.tar.gz (307.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|