xbeetransmission is a python module is designed to reliably and securely send messages over Xbee modules in out-of-the-box configuration.
`xbeetransmission` is a python module is designed to reliably and securely send messages over Xbee modules in out-of-the-box configuration.
## Getting Started
`xbeetransmission` can be installed as a module, or downloaded directly from Github.
#### Installed as a module
`xbeetransmission` can be installed directly via pip:
pip install pshtt
#### Usage and examples
xbeesend(data, serial_interface_of_xbee, "Symmetric Key Value")
xbeereceive(serial_interface_of_xbee, "Symmetric Key Value", "outputfilename.txt")
* Ensure that you are running the code as sudo to interact with the Xbee module
* Ensure that your serial interface is correct (should start with /dev/ttyUSB)
* See example files for reference
## Hardware I Used
* XBEE Pro 900 MHz
* 900 MHz Rubber Duck Antenna
* XBee USB Dongle
* Encrypt the message before sending with Public/Private keys
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size xbeetransmission-0.2.2.tar.gz (2.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|