Yet another keyboard remapping tool for X environment.
xkeysnail is yet another keyboard remapping tool for X environment. It’s like xmodmap but allows more flexible remappings.
- Has high-level and flexible remapping mechanisms, such as
- per-application keybindings can be defined
- multiple stroke keybindings can be defined such as Ctrl+x Ctrl+c to Ctrl+q
- not only key remapping but arbitrary commands defined by Python can be bound to a key
- Runs in low-level layer (evdev and uinput), making remapping work in almost all the places
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size xkeysnail-0.2.0.tar.gz (18.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|