FICO Xpress - Insight Python package
FICO® Xpress Insight Python Package
The 'xpressinsight' Python package can be used to develop Python® based web applications for Xpress Insight.
- Fixed an exception that could occur when an empty MultiIndex DataFrame has been assigned to an Insight entity.
- Updated documentation describing how to set up Anaconda.
- Improve error message when Insight cannot start Python because of security restrictions.
- Update documentation and update VDL version number in examples.
- Additional factory function
create_appinitializes and configures standard test environment.
- Some performance issues with executing a Python based scenario have been addressed.
- Maximum length of a string in an Index, Series, or DataFrame has been changed from 1,000,000 bytes to 250,000 characters.
- Default name of the temporary Insight working directory has been changed from "insight" to "work_dir/insight".
- The functions
reset_progresshave been added to the Insight Python interface.
- Changed Python standard output to unbuffered mode to improve responsiveness of output messages.
The Xpress software is governed by the
Xpress Shrinkwrap License Agreement.
When downloading or using the package, you accept the license terms. After installation, a copy of the Xpress Shrinkwrap
License will be stored in the
LICENSE.txt file in the
In Anaconda, a copy of the license file will be stored in the
"Python" is a registered trademark of the Python Software Foundation. "FICO" is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and may be a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in other countries. Other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
© Copyright 2012-2021 Fair Isaac Corporation.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size xpressinsight-1.1.2-py3-none-any.whl (106.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for xpressinsight-1.1.2-py3-none-any.whl