Tree Selection Widget for YAFOWIL
This is a tree widget for YAFOWIL - Yet Another Form WIdget Library.
The sources are in a GIT DVCS with its main branches at github.
We’d be happy to see many forks and pull-requests to make YAFOWIL even better.
- Jens Klein <email@example.com>
- Use yafowil.utils.entry_point decorator. [rnix, 2016-06-28]
- Bootstrap 3 compatibility. [rnix, 2014-08-06]
- use yafowil.utils.attr_value wherever possible. [rnix, 2012-10-25]
- Adopt resource providing [rnix, 2012-06-12]
- Remove example app [rnix, 2012-06-12]
- make resources available the new way and depend on YAFOWIL 1.3 [jensens, 2012-02-19]
- adopt to yafowil 1.2 [jensens, 2011-09-20]
- make ready for z2c.autoinclude+Plone (only if available). [jensens, 2011-09-20]
- adopt to yafowil 1.1 [rnix, 2011-07-08]
- fixed self closing divs, which are not allowed [agitator, 2001-06-03]
- test coverage [rnix, 2011-05-07]
- js event trigger onSelect [jensens, 2011-01-18]
- make it work [jensens, 2010-11-25]
Copyright (c) 2010-2017, BlueDynamics Alliance, Austria, Germany, Switzerland All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the BlueDynamics Alliance nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY BlueDynamics Alliance AS IS AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL BlueDynamics Alliance BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.