Richtext Widget for YAFOWIL
This is a richtext widget for for YAFOWIL
It uses for now TinyMCE as wysiwig-editor.
The sources are in a GIT DVCS with its main branches at github.
We’d be happy to see many forks and pull-requests to make YAFOWIL even better.
- Robert Niederrreiter <rnix [at] squarewave [dot] at>
- Use yafowil.utils.entry_point decorator. [rnix, 2016-06-28]
- Package cleanup. [rnix]
- check for plone context in JS in order to use different tinymce initialization code. [rnix, 2012-10-25]
- Adopt resource providing [rnix, 2012-06-12]
- Provide example widget [rnix, 2012-06-12]
- fixed resources [rnix, 2012-03-01]
- added entry point base registration [agitator, 2012-02-15]
- add display mode css class [rnix, 2011-12-18]
- adopt to yafowil 1.2 [jensens, 2011-09-20]
- make ready for z2c.autoinclude+Plone (only if available). [jensens, 2011-09-20]
- add display renderer [rnix, 2011-08-03]
- adopt to yafowil 1.1 [rnix, 2011-07-08]
- test coverage [rnix, 2011-05-07]
- made it work [rnix]
Copyright (c) 2010-2017, BlueDynamics Alliance, Austria, Germany, Switzerland All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the BlueDynamics Alliance nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY BlueDynamics Alliance AS IS AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL BlueDynamics Alliance BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.