wysihtml5 richtext widget for YAFOWIL with bootstrap integration
This is a richtext widget for yafowil
For the Bootstrap integration, you will need yafowil.bootstrap or another Twitter-Bootstrap integration. This packages does not register the Bootstrap base files.
The sources are in a GIT DVCS with its main branches at github.
We’d be happy to see many forks and pull-requests to make YAFOWIL even better.
- Johannes Raggam
- Robert Niederreiter
- Georg Bernhard
- Python 3 compatibility. [rnix]
- Convert doctests to unittests. [rnix]
- Use yafowil.utils.entry_point decorator. [rnix, 2016-06-28]
- Refactor to bootstrap 3 integrating https://github.com/schnawel007/bootstrap3-wysihtml5. [rnix, 2014-07-03]
- Replace stylesheet options with stylesheets and allow a string as path as well as a list of paths to stylesheets to include in wysihtml5 configuration. [thet]
- Add configuration options to control the toolbar (font-styles, color, emphasis, lists, html, link, image plus extra justify toolbar buttons) as well as additional extra configuration options (toolbar size, focus after loading, resize automatically and additional stylesheet). [thet]
- Don’t register the bootstrap.min.js file. This should be done wether with yafowil.bootstrap or another Twitter Bootstrap integration package. [thet]
- Fix resource group names to reflect the package name. [thet]
- make it work [thet, 2012-06-12]
Copyright (c) 2012-2018, BlueDynamics Alliance, Austria, Germany, Switzerland All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the BlueDynamics Alliance nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY BlueDynamics Alliance AS IS AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL BlueDynamics Alliance BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.