YAFOWIL - YAML parser for widget trees.
Detailed documentation for describing YAFOWIL forms with YAML can be found here
The sources are in a GIT DVCS with its main branches at github.
We’d be happy to see many forks and pull-requests ;).
- Robert Niederreiter <rnix [at] squarewave [dot] at>
- Attila Olah
- Jens W. Klein <jk [at] kleinundpartner [dot] at>
- allow default for i18n messages in format: i18n:message_id:Default Value [rnix, jensens, 2014-02-14]
- test coverage, documentation [rnix, jensens]
- accidentially set zip_safe=True which is not. Set to Fasle now. [jensens, 2012-03-19]
- Adopt test for select blueprint change. [rnix, 2011-12-18]
- Fix automatic name setting for recursive compounds. [rnix, 2011-09-30]
- Adopt to yafowil 1.1. [rnix, 2011-07-07]
- Extend parse_from_YAML resolving package path instead of excepting. absolute or relative file path [rnix, 2011-07-07]
- Add i18n support. [rnix, 2011-06-04]
- Fix bug where expression evaluation was not reached. [rnix, 2011-06-04]
- Adopt tests for form novalidate property. [rnix, 2011-05-23]
- Make it work. [aatis, rnix]
Copyright (c) 2010-2012, BlueDynamics Alliance, Austria, Germany, Switzerland All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the BlueDynamics Alliance nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY BlueDynamics Alliance AS IS AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL BlueDynamics Alliance BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.