The 'yapydata provides miscellaneous low-level *Python* data access APIs.
The YapyData - Yet Another Python Data - package provides miscellaneous data processing utilities for the adaptation of abstract APIs at the low-level part of the software stack. The package YapyData is member of the DataFusion family by providing the basic syntaxes and features required for the low-level components of modern software stacks. The features comprise the management and processing of structured data types including the definition, persistence, and the processing. The processing supports hereby the arbitrary mixed syntaxes for the sources and targets. The initial supported data definition languages are:
- Python - used as dynamic DDL based on pickling for persistence
In addition the syntaxes defined by the widespread configuration files:
- INI - multiple variants: INI, INIX, CFG, CONF
- .properties - the Java configuration syntax in INI style
The design targets of the low-level package YapyData are in particular:
- core processing of heterogeneous data definition syntaxes
- abstract processing of heterogeneous input data structures against canonical reference data
- a mix of APIs for flexibility and use-case driven high performance
This in particular supports the modularization, and the automation of the processing of large scale heterogeneous data sets with canonical reference data.
Last but not least the whole set of standard Python and platforms implementations is supported - and tested of course:
Install: pip install yapydata, see also section ‘Install’ of the online documentation.
- sourceforge.net: https://sourceforge.net/projects/yapydata/files/
- bitbucket.org: https://bitbucket.org/acue/yapydata
- github.com: https://github.com/ArnoCan/yapydata/
- pypi.org: https://pypi.org/project/yapydata/
- PROJECT: ‘YapyData’
- MISSION: Canonical numeric platform IDs for the core Python environment.
- VERSION: 00.01
- RELEASE: 00.01.040
- STATUS: beta
- AUTHOR: Arno-Can Uestuensoez
- COPYRIGHT: Copyright (C) 2019 Arno-Can Uestuensoez @Ingenieurbuero Arno-Can Uestuensoez
- LICENSE: Artistic-License-2.0 + Forced-Fairplay-Constraints
For a comprehensive list refer to the documentation.
Python Syntax Support
- Python2.7, and Python3
Python Implementation Support
- CPython, IPython, IronPython, Jython, and PyPy
OS on Server, Workstation, Laptops, Virtual Machines, and Containers
- Linux: AlpineLinux, ArchLinux, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Gentoo, OpenSUSE, Raspbian, RHEL, Slackware, SLES, Ubuntu, …
- BSD: DragonFlyBSD, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, GhostBSD, TrueOS, NomadBSD
- OS-X: Snow Leopard
- Windows: Win10, Win8.1, Win7, WinXP, Win2019, Win2016, Win2012, Win2008, Win2000
- WSL-1.0: Alpine, Debian, KaliLinux, openSUSE, SLES, Ubuntu
- UNIX: Solaris10, Solaris11
- Minix: Minix3
Network and Security
- Network Devices: OpenWRT
- Security: KaliLinux, pfSense, BlackArch, ParrotOS, Pentoo
OS on Embedded Devices
- RaspberryPI: ArchLinux, CentOS, OpenBSD, OpenWRT, Raspbian
- ASUS-TinkerBoard: Armbian
- By special modules e.g. for Adafruit Trinket M0: CircuitPython, MicroPython
- Initial version.
- started with basic API - but those in production quality as required for other projects.
- add additional APIs
- add .Properties - yapydata.datatree.datatreesprop
- MicroPython, CircuitPython
- test Windows10IoT-Core
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.