Command line launch manager. Do things quick yeah yeah I know just do it come on move
CLI launch manager. Dispense with the 5 manual steps for everything, just say yeah yeah I know just do it come on move
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://yeahyeah.readthedocs.io.
With yeahyeah you can, for example, do this in a console window:
$ jj virus > launches www.virustotal.com $ jj search a website > searches for 'a website' on duckduckgo $ jj admin url_pattern add 'wikipedia' https://wikipedia.org > adds an item 'wikipedia' that launches the given url $ jj w<tab> website wikipedia $ jj wi<tab> $ jj wikipedia > tab completion on all items $ jj my_folder # launches a set path in new terminal window $ jj log add writing # adds a log message 'writing' to clockifiy
- Launch commands from console/terminal
- Command line interface based on python Click
- Autocomplete for bash and zsh
- Plugin architecture. Write your own
- Wildcard commands like ‘Open firefox search on search term X’
- Added pre-commit config and hooks
- Reformatted all code to black and flake8
- Added clockify plugin
- Rewrote much to use click context objects. This makes command interleaving and inheriting contexts much clearer
- Wrote some docs for creating a plugin
- Removed windowraiser plugin. Too UI dependent, simpler scripts work better.
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size yeahyeah-0.4.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (21.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size yeahyeah-0.4.4.tar.gz (23.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for yeahyeah-0.4.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl