An RDBMS solution for Yosai, featuring a flat RBAC data model
# Yosai AlchemyStore
This is an extension project for [Yosai](http://www.github.com/yosaiproject/yosai) that features a complete AccountStore data store solution intended for quick-start projects using Yosai.
An AccountStore is a data access object (DAO) that provides an interface to a datastore, in this case a relational database. YosaiAlchemyStore is named as such to indicate its use of the [SQLAlchemy](http://www.sqlalchemy.org) library to enable all RDBMS connectivity.
- Install YosaiAlchemyStore from PyPI using pip:
- pip install yosai_alchemystore
An AlchemyAccountStore can be configured through one of two ways:
- Option 1: YAML Config File
- Define a system environment variable, YOSAI_ALCHEMYSTORE_SETTINGS, that points to the location of alchemystore_settings.yaml file and ensure that the file permissions make it readable.
- Instantiate an AlchemyAccountStore without arguments.
- Option 2: Passing a dburl argument
- instantiate an AlchemyAccountStore, passing a “dburl” argument as defined by SQLAlchemy: http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/core/engines.html#database-urls
The AccountStore API consists of two abstract base classes within the yosai.core.account.abcs module. It’s a simple API, consisting of a request method to obtain Account credentials (passwords) and a request method to obtain Account authorization information (roles and permissions).
## Data Models
Following is the database schema used to facilitate a simple, “flat” Role Based Access Control (RBAC) authorization policy. This data model enables the most basic form of RBAC. !(/doc/db_schema.png)
## Dev Status: as of v0.0.5
The project has been released after being tested as part of yosai integrated testing. Unit tests are pending development.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for yosai_alchemystore-0.3.0.post1.tar.gz
Hashes for yosai_alchemystore-0.3.0.post1-py2.py3-none-any.whl