Shared z3c domain translations
This package provides the translation for the z3c packages which are using the shared z3c domain.
This package provides translations for:
Include the configure.zcml of this package in your project.
- Updated translations for new message id in z3c.table 0.8.1.
- Added compile extra which requires python-gettext to ease on the fly generation of the .mo files.
- Updated author’s email address and home page address.
- Added z3c.wizard to list of translated packages. Added German translations for this package.
- Removed .mo file from distribution. zope.i18n is able to produce it on the fly (when python-gettext is installed, too).
- Currently contains German translations for:
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.