A ready to go menu for Zope3
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
This package provides a ready 2 go menu implementation based on viewlets for Zope3.
- Ready 2 go Menu
- Z3C Menu directives
- Pin Python support to 2.7, 3.5, 3.6 and PyPy.
- Added support for Python 3.3.
- Changed zope.testbrowser tests to WebTest, since zope.testbrowser is not yet ported.
- Replaced deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Replaced zope.app.pagetemplate test dependency by zope.browserpage as the needed metaconfigure.registerType has been moved there lately without leaving a BBB import.
- Removed dependency on z3c.i18n by declaring the z3c MessageFactory locally.
- Using python doctest module instead of zope.testing.doctestunit as it deprecated now.
- Adjust dependencies and imports, to reflect changes in zope packages.
- Replaced zope.app.component by zope.site.
- Replaced zope.app.container by zope.container.
- zope.app.pagetemplate is only a test dependency.
- Add support for viewNames that start with @@. They are now processed properly by the ViewNameSelectedChecker.
- Added documentation to Pypi home page.
- bugfix: fixed cssInActive usage. This was broken and ended in not using the cssInActive CSS class argument
- added more tests, now we have 100% coverage
- make ISiteMenu only available for ISite but not for IContainmentRoot
- make template pluggable with z3c.template pattern
- initial Release