Zope-compatible page template engine based on Chameleon.
- 2.2.0 (2019-01-27)
- 2.1.0 (2017-10-17)
- 2.0 (2016-09-02)
- 2.0.0a1 (2013-02-25)
- 1.0.1 (2012-02-15)
- 1.0 (2011-10-10)
- 0.5.7 (2010-11-25)
- 0.5.6 (2010-04-19)
- 0.5.5 (2009-07-24)
- 0.5.4 (2009-07-23)
- 0.5.3 (2009-05-28)
- 0.5.2 (2009-03-09)
- 0.5.1 (2009-03-09)
- 0.5 (2009-02-16)
- 0.4 (2009-02-10)
- 0.3 (2008-10-02)
- 0.2 (2008-09-13)
- 0.1 (2008-09-09)
This package provides a page template engine implementation based on Chameleon. It plugs into the zope.pagetemplate package and has an explicit dependency on this package.
You can use the package to replace Zope’s reference template engine with Chameleon in an application based on the Zope Toolkit.
The package is configured via ZCML.
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Drop support for running the tests using python setup.py test
- Fix rendering with Chameleon 3.0 and above. See issue 2.
- Add support for Python 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 3.3.
- Added support for Python 3.4, 3.5, PyPy and PyPy3.
- Dropped support for Python 2.6.
- Added support for Python 3.3.
- Ensured that chameleon.tal.ReapeatDict can be adapted. (Needs to be fixed in Chameleon.)
- Replaced deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Move zope.testing to test dependencies, add undeclared dependencies.
Update implementation to use component-based template engine configuration, plugging directly into the Zope Toolkit framework.
The package no longer provides template classes, or ZCML directives; you should import directly from the ZTK codebase.
Also, note that the PREFER_Z3C_PT environment option has been rendered obsolete; instead, this is now managed via component configuration.
Upgrade to Chameleon 2.x.
- Added not yet declared test dependency on zope.testing.
- Fixed test tear down so tests can be run multiple times.
- Remove broken templates from registry during engine migration. In some testing situation, stale templates would be tracked in the regsitry.
- Existing template instances are now migrated to the right engine when using the enable and disable methods. [malthe]
- Make tests pass in a binary release by not relying on the pacakge structure.
- Added a test requirement explicitely.
- Added support for browser:addform, browser:editform, browser:form, and browser:schemadisplay directives.
- Fixing brown-bag release 0.5.1.
- Added missing lxml test dependency.
- Fixed tests to work with current version of z3c.pt.
- Fixed autor e-mail address.
- Added doctests and change log to long description to show up at pypi homepage.
- Reformatted release dates in change log to use iso dates.
- Added module which patches zope.app.pagetemplate such that template classes depend on z3c.pt for rendering (import optional). [malthe]
- Rename project to z3c.ptcompat to deal with setuptools issues (as discussed on zope-dev http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2008-December/033820.html)
- Added optional option doctest for output checker to allow usage with alternative implementations, e.g. the Zope doctest module. [malthe]
- Added tests for meta-directives and fixed some minor errors. [malthe]
- Added update-tool to walk a source tree and automatically rewrite template import statements in each file. [malthe]
- Added meta-directives for browser pages and viewlets. These build upon the original implementations, but make sure that the Chameleon template engine is used. [malthe]
- Added PageTemplateFile. [malthe]
- Various changes.
- Various changes.
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size z3c.ptcompat-2.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (9.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size z3c.ptcompat-2.2.0.tar.gz (11.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for z3c.ptcompat-2.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl