Buildout recipe to generate dependency graphs.
This buildout recipe generates dependency graphs for packages.
- The eggs for which graphs are generated. All dependencies of the eggs are automatically included.
- A list of eggs which should be excluded from the graph processing.
- A list of eggs’ regular expressions which should be excluded.
- A list of eggs which dependencies should be excluded.
- A list of eggs’ regular expressions which dependencies should be excluded.
- A boolean determining if extra requirements should be included. Defaults to False.
- An buildout section containing a mapping of distribution names to package names.
A whitespace separated list of variants of graphs to create. The available options are:
base - The basic full graphs. tred - The transitive reduction of the graphs. scc - Extracts graphs of strongly connected components.
A whitespace separated list of output-formats to create. Defaults to svg. Please consult the manpages for the dot-command or visit the graphviz-website for a full list. Most commonly used options are:
svg - Scalable Vector Graphics png - Portable Network Graphics gif - Graphics Interchange Format
- Do not break if the eggs option in the buildout file contains extras.
- Added additional formats option, to control in which file formats the output is generated.
- Added additional re-exclude, dead-ends and re-dead-ends options, to control used eggs more precisely.
- Added additional strict option, if you want graphs only for eggs in eggs option.
- Allow to pass in a package-map manually, mapping distribution names to different package names.
- Added additional extras option, to control wether or not extra dependencies (like test requirements) should be included.
- Corrected distribution name discovery to preserve case.
- Do not use -d option for degenerate nodes for sccmap, as this creates way too much extra information.
- Initial implementation.