A general logging facility
This package provides a general logging facility that, at this point, is just a small shim over Python’s logging module. Therefore, unless you need to support a legacy package from the Zope 2 world, you’re probably better off using Python’s logging module.
- Add coverage testing.
- Add Python 3.3 - 3.5 compatibility.
- Declare currently-supported Python versions, and test them.
- Normalize package structure (README.rst, CHANGES.rst). Synthesize package description from README.rst and CHANGES.rst.
- Use nose for testing instead of zope.testrunner and test for 100% test coverage.
- Rely on refactored base class from ZConfig for testing logging.