Zope 3 Application Management skin
This package provides an new Application Management skin for Zope3
- Moved ZCML installation of zope.app.server from site.zcml to app.zcml as it is required by the zamplugin.* packages, too.
- Depends on zam.api >= 0.7 to run with ZTK 1.0.
Version 0.6.0 (2009-07-06)
- Removed duplicated zam.api configure.zcml file include
- Import IDefaultViewName from the new location at zope.publisher.interfaces
- Removed zc.configuration package from dependency list since this is a part of zope.configuration
Version 0.5.2 (2008-04-16)
- bugfix: Move the existing index.html and contents.html page to index.zcml This allows us to exclude them with the zc.configuration <exclude> directive Restrict the default index.html and contents.html to the IContainmentRoot this will avoid to adding such views on object which do not have such views.
Version 0.5.1 (2008-04-13)
- Cleanup ftesting configuration, make it possbile to load ftesting.zcml additional to the app.zcml configuration.
Version 0.5.0 (2008-04-13)
- Moved contens.html page to zamplugin.contents
- Update CSS, use overflow: auto; for ISideBar boxes
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size zam.skin-0.8.0.tar.gz (190.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|